Senteo’s October Book of the Month

After travelling the globe and hearing many of the top executives of many companies speak, I realized something that is quite unique to the smaller startup businesses that have reach recent popularity. These smaller businesses emphasize one thing above all else: company culture. While large corporations will have a focus placed on pleasing stockholders and […]

Comments Off on Senteo’s October Book of the Month

Senteo’s September Book of the Month

The world is filled with news; news that is almost inseparable from the propaganda that the stations and nations want us to believe. Words can be presented in many forms, made to change perspectives and either reveal the truth or cloud it. Recent events have set the news in a flurry of stories both here […]

Comments Off on Senteo’s September Book of the Month

Senteo’s August Book of the Month

News today has been filled with accounts of the horrors of war and the chaos that ensues in its wake. Just this morning I awoke to every news agency reporting on the failed ceasefire between Hamas and Israel. Honestly, it is quite astounding to see just how much coverage is given to the negativity that […]

Comments Off on Senteo’s August Book of the Month

Senteo’s June Featured Book of the Month

Last week, Apple announced that it had agreed to acquire Beats Music and Beats Electronics for $3 billion. I thought to myself, “Why is it that a company known for its computers, iPod, and iPhone would be willing to acquire an electronics company that focuses only on peripherals rather than hardware?” Most people would probably […]

Comments Off on Senteo’s June Featured Book of the Month

Companies are “Adding Layers” …

This article is another great example of how companies are “adding layers” to better serve their customers instead of “streamlining” to better relate to customers. One of the principles of Customer Centricity, or, better, Relationship Centricity is that organizations must change themselves to better manage relationships with customers. Maybe the addition of a CCO (Chief […]

Comments Off on Companies are “Adding Layers” …